Tuesday, March 13, 2007

2 weeks old!

Benjamin had his 2-week check-up today, and he's doing great! He now weighs 7 lbs, 6 oz, so he's almost back up to his birth weight. Most of his 0-3 month clothes fit him pretty well length-wise, but he doesn't fill them out yet.


We recently discovered how well swaddling works for sleeping. For the past several nights, he's been sleeping in 4-hour chunks as long as he's swaddled tightly.


Look at how strong I am, guys! I love to squirm around and use my neck muscles!


I went to church for the first time on Sunday. Here's what I wore--thanks Great-Grandma! I felt like a super-star at church--everyone wanted to see me. Besides a little peep at the beginning of the service, I slept in Mommy's arms the whole time.







I'm having a great time hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa! They're visiting from Iowa for the week.


It's never too early to learn how to play euchre!

No comments: