Monday, April 2, 2007

Aunt Rachel visits




The spoiling continues! Aunt Rachel came out for a visit over her spring break. We had a great time playing together. I think I was good enough that she'll want to have a baby soon, and give me some cousins. Of course, I still wake up screaming in the middle of the night, so that might not have helped my cause...


Aahhh...this is the life!


All of this growing is hard work! I weighed 9 lbs. 5 oz. at my one month doctor's visit. The doctor said my weight gain was "spectacular." I've also grown an inch, so now I'm 22 in. I've outgrown my newborn clothes, and fit into my 3-month sizes now. My legs are starting to get chubby, much to my mom's delight!

1 comment:

Ken Werring said...

Jonathan, How will you explain to Benjamin what happened to the Cardinals last night????

Love the blog! You are enabling us to develop a great book on Benjamin and his adoring family. Looking forward to seeing him next weekend.

Have a blessed Easter.

Ken and Mary