Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Becky's Birthday

The boys got me a porch swing for my birthday. As you can see, Benjamin loves it! He'd prefer to sit all by himself, rather than on Mom or Dad's lap.





We went for a hike in a "new" state park (one that we'd never been to) the afternoon of my birthday. It was right along the CT river--we had a gorgeous fall day. After we got home, Benjamin went to bed and Jonthan cooked me supper. For dessert, he had made me a red cake. It turned out delicious!


1 comment:

Ken Werring said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A TERRIFIC "NIECE-IN-LAW!" We would have responded sooner, but were "tied up" getting to Granma's house. Now, we are on our way home. It sounds (looks) like you had a wonderful day. GREAT!

There will be many belated "gifts" coming to you (& Jonathan & Benjamin) from IL. Just a matter of the second trip to bring the balance of stuff east.

God bless you all.
Love, Ken and Mary