Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thanksgiving (or Christmas?)


Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Rachel came to visit me for Thanksgiving. They loved playing with me! Of course, there was a lot of action, so it was hard for me to get any good naps, so I was a bit fussy at times. I couldn't miss out on anything, you know!


This one is for you, Uncle David. Here I am in my "80's clothes." Note the one strap undone. Actually, Mom thinks I look a lot like Grandpa here. Flannel never goes out of style!


Grandma and Grandpa got us this trunk for Christmas. It works better in our living room than the barn wood table did. I was always bumping my head on that, and Mom thought I was going to get slivers from the barn wood.


Unwrapping my first Christmas present. I wasn't in a very good mood here. It didn't help that Mom let me have the paper, and than would grab it from me once I started eating it.


Look at all these presents! Thanks for all of the great boxes and paper (I mean, gifts), Grandma and Grandpa!


Grandpa helping me with my puzzle. We had such a good time together! Mom was amazed at how well we talked to each other--I never talk that much to anyone, not even her or Dad! Grandpa also let me climb all over him, and pull on his hair and nose. Grandpas are so much fun!

No comments: