Monday, March 31, 2008

Family


Here's a shot of the whole group on Good Friday, the only day we were all together.


I was pretty fascinated with everything my Aunt Rachel had to say. We had some great conversations!


Who put this fun playland in my living room?! And what are you two still doing sleeping--it's already 6:30!


Bubbles! I didn't have much of a reaction to seeing my first bubbles. I just kind of stood and watched Grandma--they popped so quickly!


Mom trimming my hair. Aunt Rachel thought it was time to get rid of my mullet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.