Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rainy Day


It was a rainy day today, and Benjamin's mood was going downhill, so I decided to make a tent. I'm not exactly sure what Benjamin had in his mind when I said "tent." (We've never made one before.) I started building what you see above, and next thing I know, Benjamin had climbed onto the loveseat. Instead of getting IN the tent, I guess he thought we'd be getting ON the tent. Before I had a chance to say anything, Benjamin had jumped, belly-flop style, on to the top of the tent. Needless to say, he landed, crying, in a heap on the floor. He wasn't hurt at all, but he made such a funny picture, flying through the air, completely trusting the quilt to hold him up! I couldn't help but laugh.

Now I see how this tent thing works!


Inside the tent with Mommy--so much fun!

No comments: