Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Belly Shot


Here's a belly shot of me, for any of those who are interested. I'm 26 weeks along now, and looking very pregnant. I'm getting comments from strangers--I forgot about that, how random people in the grocery store, or wherever, comment on your pregnancy. I've been feeling pretty good, despite my blood pressure still being a little high, and having to go in for the 3-hour glucose test, since my 1-hour test number was slightly high. The 3-hour test came back normal, though, so I'm thankful for that.

1 comment:

tschroe said...

Hey Becky!
Love the belly shot - thanks for posting it. I would love to see more as your pregnancy progresses! :) I'm glad to hear things are going well, and I will pray that your blood pressure continues to lower. Give our love to Benjamin and Johnny!
Take care,
Juls