Saturday, August 1, 2009

Twins?


Here's a shot of my belly, as requested. Someone at a wedding last week asked me if I was having twins, after they found out I was still a month away from my due date. Can you believe a stranger would have the audacity to say something like that? I am feeling large and uncomfortable. I have to see my doctor and have non-stress tests done weekly now. So, far everything has looked good with the baby. My blood pressure remains high at the doctor's office, but normal at the hospital when I go for my non-stress tests. Go figure! My doctor says I'll likely go early--be induced before my due date--so that my blood pressure doesn't climb too high. I'm ready to be done with the pregnancy, but not sure we're ready for another newborn. Ready or not, though! =)

No comments: