Wednesday, September 23, 2009

One month old

Hard to believe--Paul turned one month old on Monday! He had his 4-week check-up, and is doing well. He now weighs 10 lbs, 5 oz, and is 22 inches long. That means he's been gaining about a pound a week. We knew he was growing, because his 0-3 month clothes are already getting tight on him!

Benjamin has started to show more interest in Paul, now that it's just the three of us for most of the day. Paul had a pretty fussy day today. At one point, he wasn't crying, but was sleeping in the swing, Benjamin said, "Look! Paul's happy now."


Daddy and the boys

Playing with trucks. I'm so thankful Benjamin has found something that holds his interest by himself for so long. That car rug for his room was money well-spent!



"I'm Daddy! I have to go to work now." (Note the cell phone and Bible.) Benjamin loves pretending he's someone else. It's hard to keep track of who he is throughout the day--it changes constantly!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love that active imagination.
I think I should get Wyatt a roadmap rug... where did you get that?
I can't wait to see you guys next week and hold that fussy baby!! :)