Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Iowa trip

Three babies and a 3-year-old--crazy, but fun!

Our trip to Iowa two weeks ago was fun...until the stomach flu hit! Benjamin, Paul, and I flew out to Iowa for my mom's spring break. Rachel and Bella got to come also, and Jonny, Sarah, and James spent a few days there as well. We had a good time visiting, playing with new toys, going to the park, and eating (without having to cook!) =) Then I got the flu right before we were supposed to fly home. Long story, short--Jonathan DROVE out to Iowa in one very long day to pick us up, since there was no way I'd be able to fly home by myself with the boys. We took two very long days to drive home. Just in time--the flu hit Jonathan a couple hours before we got home. Definitely an adventure we will not forget!

1 comment:

Dori said...

Arrrggggh! Such a busy spring break and then to have the flu hit too. I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you got a bunch of good family time in before the worst of the flu hit. Hope everyone is all better now!