Saturday, June 2, 2007

My first plane ride

After many attempts, I'm finally able to post some more pictures. Something has been wrong with the website for several days!


Mom and I flew to southern IL for my cousin Jacob's graduation over Memorial Day weekend. I did great on the plane rides--I slept most of the way, so Mom was grateful for that! Plus, I slept 9 hours most of the nights we were there--the longest I've ever slept. Maybe it was all that humidity that made me drowsy--or it could have been all of those people who wanted to hold me and talk to me!



Here I am with my great aunt Marilyn.


Here I am with my aunt Sarah, Uncle Jonathan's fiancee.


Okay, Aunt Rachel, enough with the singing already! She was singing "Play that funky music, white boy!"


Here's a four generation shot with my mom, grandpa, and great-grandma. I was squirming for my great-grandma. I don't know why I had to hold still so much!

No comments: