Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Rough Week


We had a rough week last week. As you can see, Daddy is a bit under the weather. He had hernia surgery last Monday. (He gave himself the hernia after lifting a lawnmower.) The next day, he started running a fever, and it didn't completely go away until Saturday, after a visit to the surgeon to get some antibiotics. The surgeon isn't sure what was causing the fever, but the antibiotics seemed to have down their job. He's been easing his way back to work this week. Of course, Daddy still won't be able to lift me for 5 more weeks! =(




Gee whiz! Will Dad ever wake up and play with me?


Getting stronger every day! While on my back today, I scooted halfway across the living room. Granted, the living room isn't too big, but Mom noticed me just in time, so I didn't bump my head on the furniture!


Much to Mom's delight, I stated giggling a few days ago! She thinks it's just the sweetest sound ever! To really get me going, I just need to be stripped down to my diaper.


Don't even think about taking this bottle away from me!

No comments: