Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Our Illinois travels

After the wedding in Michigan, we traveled to Illinois to see some of Jonathan's extended family. Everyone was excited to see Benjamin--they thought he was such a big boy! He did pretty good being carted around, and oogled over. He'd never been around that many kids before. I think he misses all of the action now that we're back home!


Second cousins Kendra and Kelli


Look at my first baseball bat from Uncle David--just my size!


Who's longer? Here I am with my youngest second cousin, Campbell.


Here we are again in the car! At least they gave me something to read this time!


Mirror fun with cousin Brady


Friends Julie and Tim came down from WI to see us. This is the day I got my first tooth!


Smile cousin Kelli!


While in IL, I got my first tooth! I wasn't even too fussy. It's hard to see, but it's one of my bottom teeth. The other one is almost through, too!

No comments: