Saturday, July 21, 2007

New stuff

I've been busy learning and doing a lot of new stuff since I've been home. I cut my second tooth, so now both bottom teeth are in. I'm now rolling from my back to my stomach.


Here's a shot of me in my favorite state: naked! (except for the diaper--Mom's not that brave!) I was telling some good stories, as you might be able to tell from my open mouth.


Higher, Daddy!


Oh! This is so much fun!


Here I am in my latest toy--my exersaucer, which I love! It's more exciting than always laying down! Of course, it is a tiring after awhile, so I can only last about 20 minutes or so in it.



Cereal! Mom and Dad tried giving me rice cereal for the first time. I liked it pretty well. A lot of it just dribbled down my chin, but they figured I must have eaten some, because I couldn't finish my bottle afterwards.





Lounging on the back deck, sucking on my favorite two fingers. The fingers work better than any of those teething rings Mom tried to give me. I did not care for that cold stuff!


Time for a rest after a long, hard day!

No comments: