Sunday, August 12, 2007

More travels

Benjamin went on his third plane ride a few weeks ago. While Dad was at the youth gathering in Orlando, we flew to Iowa to visit Grandma and Grandpa. We also got to see Great-Grandma, Uncle Jonathan, Aunt Sarah, and cousins Jessica and Andy.


Hanging out with Uncle Jonathan--he's such a fun guy!


Four generation shot--I feel a bit out of place as the only male!


Grandma got out some old toys for me while I was there. This was the cow my mom got from her grandpa when she was just my size. It mooed and everything. My favorite toy was the ferris wheel that played music. It was a little big for me to handle, but I still tried to stick it in my mouth.


Isn't this ferris wheel the coolest?!


I'm so glad Grandpa is such a good listener--I had a lot I wanted to tell him!


We took this shot especially for Dad--dolls!

No comments: