Monday, August 20, 2007

New Accomplishments

I've been quite busy lately! Grandma came to visit (more pics of that later) for about 2 weeks, after we got home from Iowa. And of course, there's always church stuff Mom and Dad are dragging me to. I guess I better get used to it!


Here I am sitting up (with the help of my toy basket).


This is me getting mad at my book. I love to look at books for a little bit (as you can see below), but then I get frustrated by them for some reason.




My new high chair!


Sometmes I even get to eat in it! So far I've only tried rice cereal and oatmeal. They're both yummy!


Getting closer to crawling. I can get my bottom up, but haven't gotten up on my hands yet. Mom isn't quite ready for crawling yet, but I can't wait to be able to move around more on my own!

No comments: