Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Trip to Toledo


Happy 90th birthday, Great Grandma! We flew to Toledo, Ohio recently to celebrate. I was shown off to a lot of relatives and friends. Everyone loved me, of course! Here I am at the birthday dinner. There were so many interesting things on the table, but everyone moved them out of my way when I sat down. At least they let me play with the napkin!


Aaaa! This is the life! Don't I look huge?!


And here I am walking with Uncle David. Okay, not really, but it sure does look that way, doesn't it?


Really Great-Grandma? That is so interesting! Do I have some stories I could tell you!


Just getting a head start on my musical instruments. Maybe I'll be a trumpet player like Uncle Jonathan!


We went to the Toledo Zoo with Grandma and Grandpa. The animals didn't hold my attention like the fish at the aquarium, but I had a great time since I got to be outside on such a nice day!

No comments: