Monday, July 20, 2009

Trip to St. Louis

Jonathan and Benjamin recently took a short trip to St. Louis.  Family friends had asked Jonathan and his dad to do a wedding.  My doctor said it wasn't a great idea for me to travel, so I stayed at home.  Boy, was that strange!  It was so quiet, and the freedom was so different.  If I wanted to leave the house at 1:00, I could, and not have to worry about nap time!  I, of course, bawled the entire way home from the airport--not that I have any reason to be emotional right now, anyway!  But, it was nice to relax and get a few things done around the house without Benjamin at my side.

Here's a few shots of Benjamin playing golf with Uncle David, and Grandma and Grandpa, while in St. Louis.  Jonathan said he was great with all of the wedding stuff while in St. Louis, but, boy was he crabby when he got home!  I think he is still trying to make up the sleep deficit.  




No comments: