Friday, October 23, 2009

Stats

Paul had his 8-week check-up this week. He weighed in at 12 lb, 9 oz, and measured 25 inches long. That puts him around the 95th percentile for both (I think). He's a little bigger than Benjamin was at that age. This is one of those few times in life when you're excited about weight gain! He's rolling over from his stomach to his back already. Benjamin did that early, too. I'm still waiting for longer stretches of sleep at night. He usually eats 3 times during the night, and since I'm nursing it's always me that gets up. I find it amusing that people ask me if he's sleeping through the night yet. It's pretty rare that an 8-week old (or younger!) is sleeping through the night! And if there are some babies that have done it, I don't really want to hear about it right now. =) We had shots at the doctor's appointment. Benjamin had a flu shot. So, we've had a week of fussy kids and fevers. Not fun! Everyone seems to be doing better today, though, so hopefully that's all behind us. Oh, yeah, we've also gotten a couple of smiles out of Paul! It makes everything so worth it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bleh! If I asked you that, I wasn't paying attention to myself. Ick!!
I nursed, I know!!
Congrats on the magnificent gain and growth! Go Boobies!!!

Our Baby Boy said...

No, those comments were from people who are far removed from sleepless nights with babies.