Friday, January 15, 2010

Big week for Paul

Paul has had a busy week this week. He cut his first tooth, with a second one on the way. And he accomplished rolling over from his back to his tummy. Naturally, when it happened I got excited and cheered him on. This led to Benjamin saying all day, "I rolled over!" And he would proceed to do so. I, of course, told him, "Way to go," despite the fact that he's been doing it for 2 1/2 years. =) We've also been trying to get Paul to sleep more at night by letting him just cry when he wakes up. An almost-five-month-old does not need to be getting up five times a night! We're definitely getting less sleep right now, but hopefully it helps in the long run! Well, I should say I'm getting less sleep. For some reason, Jonathan can sleep through 20 minutes of blood-curling screaming! Thankfully, so can Benjamin. Ahhh...this too shall pass!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

My boy is starting to use the potty and now Abby wants praise and prizes whenever she uses it. And it's been about a year and a half since she was done training!!!!
So, I hear ya! :)
TWENTY MINUTES!!! You are a strong woman. I could never do that. Still can't. :)

Dori said...

Ha ha ha-very funny story about Benjamin competing with Paul over the rolling. I thought that was cute! :)